INTERIOR DESIGN FULL SERVICE
Maca Interiors is a full-service Interior Design firm, focusing in all types of residential projects. We specialize in remodels, new builds and complete furniture selection and styling design. See below services we offer:
- Space planning and furniture plan
- Design development and presentation
- 3D Design rendering and presentation
- Conceptual and construction drawings
- Project Management from start to finish
- Collaboration and coordination with Architects, Contractors, and Vendors
- Kitchen remodel and bath design
- Custom furniture/ millwork design
- Selection and specification of all interior finishes such as tile, flooring, lighting, hardware, trims, paint and plumbing fixtures
- Decorative selections including furniture, lighting, window treatments, art and accessories
- Ordering, tracking, inspection and delivery of all furniture, fabrics and accessories
- Installation and staging
Maca Interiors also offers design consultation packages. These are perfect for the design enthusiast who is looking for a more accelerated, affordable approach to interior design and wants advice from an experienced interior designer without committing to a full-scale contract.
Whether your home or bedroom calls for a new color scheme, furniture rearrangement, or an entire design change, don't get overwhelmed, get an interior design consultation from us!
You can always start with the smallest package that you feel comfortable with and then schedule additional sessions as needed in the future. If you would like to discuss the options in more detail, please feel free to call us and we will help you select the right package for you.
2 HOURS: Our two-hour session focuses on your most immediate decorating priority, whether that be a new paint color scheme or getting a fresh perspective on your current furniture arrangement. We work efficiently to provide you with specific suggestions that are easy to implement and customized for your taste and needs.
3 HOURS: Our three-hour session is ideal for reviewing your basic floor plan. In this time slot, we can also discuss furniture placement, or rearranging your current furniture to better suit your lifestyle. If time allows, we may also be able to select some color schemes.
4 HOURS: Our four-hour session is the perfect package for those who want a full furniture plan with the selection of most of the furnishing items for at least one room. We often are able to create a paint scheme during this time frame as well.
6 HOURS: Our six-hour session allows us to cover a greater number of rooms. This more in-depth consultation allows us to further the design discussion and to include greater amounts of furniture, accessory, textile, and window treatment selections.
8 HOURS: Our most comprehensive package is tailored to the client with greater demands. You may be faced with a tight deadline or an upcoming move and need to cover a lot in one session. We will spend the eight hours delving into the flow and cohesiveness of your floor plan, paint schemes, window treatments, accessories, and more.